How We Do What We Do
We have had the most success with presenting short educational programs and then providing follow-up coaching to make sure people understand and are implementing concepts. Participants are responsible for developing and implementing Action Plans that their bosses are aware of and able to support.
We will engage in longer-term programs or just a seminar or two, depending on your needs. We have found that if participants know we will be returning , they are more likely to be accountable to developing and implementing training concepts and their Action Plan. Even small insights and behavioral changes can produce more effectiveness and bottom line results for the company. These typically pay for any cost or investment several times over.
Operations and Experience
Bob Marsenich Background
Along with partnering with Operational, Training and HR Professionals, Glacier HR Services president Bob Marsenich has:
- 30+ years in corporate Human Resources of large and small organizations.
- Worked as the Director of Human Resources for a Fortune 500 ranked company.
- Served as the Executive VP of a health care foundation.
- Worked as a management consultant and performance improvement coach in the US and Canada; he has worked for lumber manufactures, mining companies, government contracted manufacturers, government agencies, non-profits and numerous other organizations.
- A degree in Social Work from the University of Montana.